Who is NABIP?
The National Association of Benefits & Insurance Professionals Ohio Chapter (NABIP Ohio Chapter) is Ohio’s leading association focused exclusively on providing businesses and consumer's access to affordable health care benefits.
NABIP Ohio Chapter agents monitor the changes and trends in national and state benefits laws and procedures with a team of experts working every day.
- National experts covering Congress and the US Department of Health & Human Services
- NABIP Ohio Chapter’s government relations team working in Columbus on legislative/regulatory issues
Your NABIP Ohio Chapter agent:
Gives You Smart Choices
- Choosing from hundreds of available options, their expertise helps you find a plan that meets your unique needs.
- Each NABIP Ohio Chapter agent is up to date on the new laws affecting your business. And through their continuing education requirements and periodic testing, you can feel confident their advice is accurate and clear.
- NABIP Ohio Chapter agents have the training to offer specialized products that are the right fit for your company.
Services Your Claims – and Solves Your Problems
- We won’t sell you a product and then disappear. We work with you side-by-side when you file claims or face new challenges.
- Our expertise, experience and relationships with health insurers mean we can solve your problems quickly.
Helps You Manage Human Resources Issues
- NABIP Ohio Chapter agents can assist you and your human resources department with day-to-day consultation and long-term guidance on health care benefit issues.
- For small employers, a NABIP Ohio Chapter agent can essentially be your human resources department when it comes to advising employees on their health care benefits
NABIP Ohio Chapter Members Adhere to a Strict Code of Ethics
NABIP Ohio Chapter requires each of its members to always make health care coverage recommendations with the customer’s best interest in mind. Most professional insurance agents work very hard to provide their clients with the best possible service and price for their insurance products.